Partner and Display Opportunities
Let everyone know about your contribution to the growth and future of solar energy by being a partner of the SWC50.
By being a Partner, you will be invited to provide material to be included in the display and also the 50th Celebration Booklet: The Century of Solar- Stories and Visions for the Future of Renewable Energy. Unlike the many exhibitions that are held every year this “display” is not to promote any specific products but to show how the world of solar energy has become part of the energy mix through the work undertaken by the researchers / research labs, industry, government and individuals. The displays should be primarily pictorial with limited explanatory text. If space permits some significant historical products can be on display.
There are a range of Partner Packages but they are limited in numbers. These are described below.
Why be a Partner?
To let the world know that you have contributed to the solar industry growing from milliwatts to gigawatts and being part of the future Terawatts needed to work towards 100% Renewable Energy.
Benefits to the Partners
- The SWC50 will have a website where all partners’ logos will be displayed. Platinum and Gold Partners can include brief (150 word) description about their organisation. This provides exposure leading up to the event.
- Exposure via the program and banners.
- Exposure via the displays.
- A monthly global media campaign conducted by ISES starting in December 2019. This will raise attention to the SWC50 and direct people to the website.
- The “The Century of Solar- Stories and Visions for the Future of Renewable Energy” booklet will be distributed free of charge via simple download from the Century of Solar website and will be available from the ISES website after the event. It will be distributed widely, including through the: ISES data base; ISES country chapters; industry associations supporters throughout the world and the media. This booklet provides ongoing exposure after the event.
Note: The earlier you sign up to be a partner the more exposure your organistion will receive.
The Stories of 50+ years of Solar
All Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze partners will be eligible to include their story in the booklet: The Century of Solar- Stories and Visions for the Future of Renewable Energy.
The partners provide the following to be included in the booklet:
- Their history and their involvement in the world of renewables; and
- Contact information.
Further details on the booklet and how to contribute will be forthcoming.
What type of Display?
Your display should consist either of pullup stand-alone banners or posters that can be mounted on a fixed wall. The available area for each partnership category is specified in the Partners Package. Depending on available space some organisations might be invited to include actual historical products for on-site display.
Your display is to highlight the story of your organisation in contributing to this growth. The display should provide the history of your organisation showing: the type of research undertaken; the type of products developed; the type of projects or activities undertaken and, if possible, how your organisation sees the growth in the next 50 years of the solar energy world. The growth of the organisation should also be reflected in your display.
|Display Wall Area||4 metres||3 metres||2 metres||NA|
|Full tickets including gala dinner||3||2||1|
|Inclusion in Booklet The Century of Solar- Stories and Visions for the Future of Renewable Energy||2 pages||2 pages||2 pages||2 pages|
|Website||Brief Description and Logo||Brief Description and Logo||Logo||Logo|
|Program||Listed under Platinum Partners||Listed under Gold Partners||Listed under Silver Partners||Listed under Bronze Partners|
|Banners||Listed under Platinum Partners||Listed under Gold Partners||Listed under Silver Partners||Listed under Bronze Partners|
|Additional staff ticket discounts||20% discount off ISES Members rate||10% discount off ISES Members rate||Not applicable||Not applicable|
|Cost in AUD, including GST||$15,000||$8,000||$4,000||$2,000|
Interested in being a partner?
Please contact us:
International Solar Energy Society
+49 761 459 0645
ISES Treasurer and SWC50 Conference Chair
International Solar Energy Society